Shrimp and Mango Salad
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/4 teaspoons each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and patted dry
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 4 tablespoons crystallized ginger, slivered
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large shallow bowl, combine 2 teaspoons oil, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat, then spread in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together mango, red onion, ginger, lime zest, lime juice, and remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
- Divide shrimp among 4 plates and top with mango relish. Serve on a bed of lettuce with lime wedges, if desired.
Per serving: 239 kcal cal., 7 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 22 g carb., 2 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 24 g pro., 81 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet