Soy Lime Vinaigrette
Who knew three ingredients could taste so exotic? This Thai-flavored vinaigrette is great on not only greens but also hearty Asian-inspired noodle salads (think soba, rice, or wheat noodles) and salads full of grains like quinoa or barley.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, and whisk well to combine.
- *Nutrition score based on a 2-tablespoon serving size.
- Recipe courtesy of Candice Kumai.
Per serving: 72 kcal cal., 7 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 2 g carb., 0 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 1 g pro., 1 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet