Spicy Wasabi Salmon Burger
Top these spicy burgers with a whole-wheat hamburger bun, or serve over a bed of spinach for a lower-carb meal.
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces wild salmon fillet, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, mix water with wasabi powder, and whisk until blended.
- Add Dijon mustard, salmon, egg white, soy sauce, and sesame seeds, and stir until mixed well.
- Form into a burger patty, and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side (or until desired doneness).
Per serving: 275 kcal cal., 17 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 417 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 28 g pro., 44 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet