Spinach Cilantro Smoothie
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 Roma tomato
- 2 celery stalks, including leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lime, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups water
- Combine all ingredients and blend on high until smooth. Add more liquid if necessary.
- Excerpted from Paleo Green Smoothies: 150 Green Smoothie Recipes for Maximum Health by Michelle Fagone. Copyright © 2016 F+W Media. Used by permission of the publisher.
- All rights reserved. Photos courtesy of Michelle Fagone/Cavegirl Cuisine.
Per serving: 18 kcal cal., 0.3 g fat) (4.1 g carb., 1.2 g fiber, 0.9 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet