Strawberry Banana Cream Cake with Mint
Made with only simple, wholesome ingredients (just fruit and nuts, believe it or not) this cake is naturally sweet and a stunning dessert to share with friends. The best part? No baking required!
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (optional)
For cream exterior:
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups dates
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- To make filling, blend bananas, strawberries, and coconut oil, if desired. Spread mixture into a springform pan that's slightly smaller than the second pan for the cream layer. Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
- To make cream exterior, blend cashews, dates, orange, and coconut oil until smooth. Add water, 1 teaspoon at a time, if necessary. Place frozen filling into a second springform pan. Spread cashew cream layer around the sides and top. Freeze at least 3 more hours until solid.
- Recipe provided by Emily of ThisRawsomeVeganLife.com
Per serving: 320 kcal cal., 20 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 7 mg sodium, 6 g fiber, 7 g pro., 44 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet