Super Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
Bake a batch of these meatballs over the weekend for a quick weeknight supper the whole family will love.
- 1 pound uncooked 93 percent lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup dried plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 pound uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti
- 24 ounces bottled reduced fat pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh, chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or line with aluminum foil coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, Italian seasoning, and salt. Roll into thirty 1 1/4-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, shaking pan every 5 minutes for even browning, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, cook spaghetti according to package instructions and pour sauce into a large saucepan over medium-low heat to warm.
- When ready to eat, toss meatballs with sauce and serve over spaghetti; garnish with basil.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 396 kcal cal., 7 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 57 g carb., 8 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 30 g pro., 3 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet