Supreme Pasta Salad
This fast dish is an easy, flavorful addition to any picnic, cook-out, or dinner party.
- 1 16 ounce package rotini, fusilli or shell pasta
- 5 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli florets, sliced carrots, bell pepper strips, cherry tomato halves and red onion slices
- 1 8 ounce bottle Italian or ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning or 1/4 cup McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place pasta and vegetables in large salad bowl. Add dressing and Seasoning; toss gently to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve. Toss before serving.
- Nutritional information is based on using Italian Salad dressing.
Per serving: 251 kcal cal., 7 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 401 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 7 g pro., 20 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet