Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
The classic mix gets a makeover! Make a batch for now, or store it in an airtight tin for days of snacking.
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted O-shaped cereal
- 2 cups small reduced-fat pretzels
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine first 5 salty snack ingredients in a large bowl. Beat egg white until foamy; stir in SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper.
- Pour over salty snack mixture, tossing to coat.
- Spray a 15- X 10-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray; spread snack mix in a single layer in pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool.
Per serving: 135 kcal cal., 5 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 208 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 4 g pro., 27 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet