Sweet & Fragrant Thyme Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 1/3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 teaspoons fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, yogurt, eggs, milk, and zest.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir until mostly combined (about 90 percent). Fold in the chocolate chips and thyme leaves.
- Divide the batter among 12 muffin cups and bake until a toothpick tester comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Created by Aimee Olexy, chef/co-owner of Talula's Garden in Philadelphia
Per serving: 369 kcal cal., 18 g fat (11.1 g sat. fat), 49 g carb., 2 g fiber, 7 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet