Sweet 'n Sour Chicken with Pasta
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium, nonfat chicken broth
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons black-bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 1 pound bags frozen stir-fry
- In a small bowl, whisk chicken broth, apricot preserves, black bean sauce and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok or nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chicken. Stir-fry for three minutes, until golden brown.
- Add vegetable and pasta mix. Stir-fry for one minute.
- Add chicken broth mixture and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crispy-tender, pasta is tender, and the sauce thickens.
Per serving: 372 kcal cal., 6 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 853 mg sodium, 9 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 33 g pro., 72 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet