Fennel, kale, and celery are rich in vitamin C, which has been shown to lower stress levels.
- 2/3 cup chopped fennel
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup coconut-milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Place fennel, kale, celery, ginger, yogurt, and honey in a blender. Pulse until mixed, then blend on high speed.
- With the blender running, pour in apple juice and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Recipe by Shaun Acosta, the executive chef of the Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
Per serving: 187 kcal cal., 3 g fat (2.1 g sat. fat), 41 g carb., 5 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet