Thai Coconut Chicken Ramen with Broccolini
- 2 limes
- 12 ounces flat rice noodles or linguine
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 red Thai chile, minced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 13.5-ounce can light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or tamari
- 1 bunch Broccolini, tough ends removed
- 1 carrot, shaved into ribbons (use a vegetable peeler)
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- Zest and juice 1 lime and cut the other lime into 4 wedges; reserve.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and divide noodles among 4 bowls.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, and minced chile; cook for 30 seconds. Add chicken, coconut milk, broth, fish sauce, and reserved lime zest and juice. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until chicken is cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in Broccolini and carrot, then cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, arrange chicken and vegetables on noodles and spoon coconut broth over them. Dot with chili oil and garnish bowls with lime wedges.
Per serving: 631 kcal cal., 16 g fat (10.3 g sat. fat), 829 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 34 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet