Thai Steak Salad
"It's the best of both worlds - steak and salad. Men get their grilled meat fix, and women love that this dish is and packed with seasonal vegetables like heirloom tomatoes and English cucumbers. Executive Chef Taylor Boudreaux of Napa Valley Grille
- 2 6 ounces hanger steaks
- 1 large heirloom tomato, diced
- 2 ounces julienned red onion
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- 14 cilantro springs
- 2 wedges of lime
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Season hanger steak with salt and pepper to taste and grill to desired temperature. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to serving bowl. Slice steak on a bias and arrange on top of cucumber-tomato salad.
- Recipe provided by Napa Valley Grille