The Fire's Aglow
The low amount of sugar in this bourbon cocktail helps keep calories in check.
- 1/2 ounce spiced syrup (see Notes)
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces Maker's Mark Bourbon
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
- Combine the first three ingredients, stir, and strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Stir and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- To make the spiced syrup: mix equal parts water and sugar. Let the mixture sit in a closed container with clove and cinnamon so that the syrup becomes infused with flavor.
- Low calorie cocktail courtesy of SHAPE's Hot, Healthy Bartender, Joshua Brandenburg.
- Nutritional information does not include spiced syrup.
Per serving: 163 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 1 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 0 g pro., 1 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet