Tomato, Peach, and Burrata Salad
We first fell in love with this recipe for its looks. Then it charmed us by being so easy (only five ingredients!). And once we had a taste of it, we were in love. And now want to put soft, buttery, creamy burrata on everything.
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 large peaches, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup burrata cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- Pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan and heat over medium-high until boiling. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, swirling the pan occasionally, until reduced to half, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes and peaches on a platter or plate. Top with burrata and basil.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over salad to serve.
- Recipe provided by TwoPeasAndTheirPod.com
Per serving: 119 kcal cal., 6 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 73 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 5 g pro., 136 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet