Triple-Layered Breakfast Apple Sandwich
One bite of this creative, crisp "sandwich" guarantees a good morning. The ingredients are probably already in your pantry - all you need is a little imagination to create this beautiful breakfast stack.
- 3 apple slices (about 1/2 medium apple)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter
- Sweetener of choice, to taste (raw honey, agave, or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (or bee pollen)
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts or nuts of choice
- Layer all ingredients however your imagination dictates, and dig in.
- Recipe provided by TalesofaKitchen.com
Per serving: 428 kcal cal., 30 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 36 g carb., 8 g fiber, 22 g sugar, 9 g pro., 173 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet