Tuna Spinach Bowl
Tuna is another rich source of iron. Per serving, you'll find 24 percent of the daily recommended amount. Tuna is also brimming with inflammation-reducing omega-3 fat, which is just another reason to whip up this quick dish.
- 8 ounces (225g) baby spinach
- 1 jar Italian tuna (190g)
- 1 cup (150g) cherry tomatoes, halved 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/4 cup (36g) toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the spinach and while still damp place in pan over medium heat until just wilted.
- Turn off the heat and toss remaining ingredients into saute pan. Mix together and serve.
- Recipe provided by David Kirsch's Ultimate Family Wellness, © 2015 Fair Winds Press.
Per serving: 408 kcal cal., 26 g fat (4.5 g sat. fat), 19 g carb., 12 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 31 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet