Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
If you've somehow missed the chia seed pudding bandwagon, hop on it. This effortless, gorgeous breakfast packs in tons of nutrients like healthy fats, fiber, protein, and antioxidants to keep you full until lunch. It also makes a delicious snack or dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon organic blue agave syrup (optional)
- Fresh fruit, for topping
- Nuts, for topping
- Add coconut milk, chia seeds, and vanilla extract to a mason jar. Mix well so chia seeds are well dispersed. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, strring every 15 or so minutes to avoid clumping of the chia seeds. Add agave syrup, if using.
- Top with fresh fruit and nuts of your choice, such as kiwi, strawberries, and almonds.
- Recipe provided by Jessica of Eff Yeah Food
- *Nutrition score does not include toppings.
Per serving: 374 kcal cal., 20 g fat (9 g sat. fat), 75 mg sodium, 15 g fiber, 7 g pro., 941 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet