Vanilla Mango Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 scoop all natural vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds (optional)
- Add first eight ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, pulsing and blending until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl, topping with chia, hemp, and sunflower seeds or anything you'd like!
- Recipe provided by Karen Lushious of Lushious Eats
Per serving: 341 kcal cal., 8 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 62 g carb., 8 g fiber, 43 g sugar, 8 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet