Watermelon, Feta, and Basil Salad
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 8 pound seedless watermelon cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 cup coarsely chopped basil leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, feta and onion and toss gently.
- Garnish with the basil and serve.
- Nutritional information includes 1/4 teaspoon of added salt.
Per serving: 201 kcal cal., 9 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 159 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 25 g sugar, 4 g pro., 82 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet