If you love ginger snap cookies, try this organic vodka cocktail. The smell of ginger, cloves and cinnamon will put anyone in the holiday spirit.
- 1 ounce ginger syrup (see Notes)
- 1 ounce curacao
- 1 ounce spiced syrup (see Notes)
- 1 1/2 ounces organic vodka like Square One
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with grated nutmeg and cinnamon.
- To make ginger syrup, mix equal parts pureed ginger juice and sugar. To make spiced syrup, mix equal parts water and sugar, then place in a closed container with clove and cinnamon to infuse the syrup with flavor.
- Nutritional information does not include ginger or spiced syrup.
Per serving: 210 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 3 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 0 g pro., 0 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet