NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: “Workout Builder” Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years or older as of 12:01 a.m. (ET) January 3, 2012. Employees of American Media, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, prize providers, participating retail locations and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, members of the immediate family of such individuals (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with such individuals are ineligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest begins at 12:01 AM (ET) on March 20, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM on April 29, 2012.
2. To Enter:Beginning at 12:01 AM (ET) on March 20, 2012, visit the “Workout Builder” landing page https://www.shape.com/fitness/workout-builderand follow the rules for entry. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 PM (ET) on April 29, 2012. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent entries on a single day will be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries on a single day by using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of the Promotional Partners, and will not be returned. All entries must be made via internet only.
3. Winner Selection:One (1) winner will receive a $200 American Express Gift Certificate (valued at $200). Winners will be determined by the judges, on or about May 15, 2012. The selection of the Winners will be conducted by representatives from American Media, Inc. whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest. Winners will be notified by telephone on or before May 30, 2012.
4. Prizes: (1) Prize, consisting of $200 American Express Gift Certificate (approximate retail value is $200. Prize package does not include taxes, insurance, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the American Media, Inc. due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure, the remaining components of the prize will be awarded and any obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided.
5. General:Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Florida. By entering, entrants/winners agree: (1) to release American Media, Inc. and their agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of directly or indirectly, or relating to, their participation in the Contest and with respect to their acceptance and use/misuse of the prizes; (2) to be bound by the Official Rules; (3) that the decision of American Media, Inc. is final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest; and (4) to the use of their names, personal information and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide (including online) without additional compensation, except in TN and where otherwise prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to American Media, Inc. as undeliverable or if American Media, Inc. does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that American Media, Inc.may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the Contest entry, without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at American Media, Inc.’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold American Media, Inc., their respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Contest. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Contest results are final in all respects. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to hold American Media, Inc., their respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither American Media, Inc., any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to American Media, Inc.. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.maymyfitness.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of https://www.shape.com/fitness/workout-builderEntries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial Contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this Contest.
7. Personal Information: The personal information the winner or participants submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and will be used by American Media, Inc. and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. American Media, Inc. may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. American Media, Inc. or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services American Media, Inc. believes entrants will find of interest.
8. Winners List: For the names of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SHAPE Ultimate Fitness Challenge, 4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10004. Requests for the names of Winners must be received by May 15, 2012.
9. This Contest is sponsored by SHAPE c/o, American Media, Inc., 1000 American Media Way, Boca Raton, FL 33464.