My True Desires and Goals for 2012
Brutal honesty about what I want is helping me achieve my true desires and goals
During an "Envision Your Life" workshop set up by my life coach, Alison Miller, I made a list of my true desires and goals for 2012. I thought I'd share them with you:
1) Reach my goal weight, boost my self-esteem and confidence, maintain my healthy weight, and be consistent with healthy eating and exercise.
2) Write down my thoughts, feelings, and struggles on paper and get to know myself.
3) Get in touch with my inner goals, fears, and desires.
4) Strive for true, unconditional, supportive love in all of my relationships.
5) Find inner peace, comfort, and happiness.
6) Make enough money to be comfortable and not stressed.
8) Work hard and be the best that I can be in my career and personal life.
9) Nurture myself and others by being a good person.
How I will support myself
1) Slow down, pause, reflect, and write.
2) Surround myself with positive people.
3) Listen to my life coach and implement her strategies.
4) Sing karaoke, dance, listen to music, and laugh.
What are your true desires and goals? Share them below or tweet @Shape_Magazine. Sharing your aspirations can help you achieve them-and inspire others!